Avoid Extra costs: We maintain the condition of our items to a high quality and ask clients to follow our care instructions below to avoid any additional costs.
FRAGILE & NON-PRACTICAL ITEMS
A small selection of vintage props are NOT suitable for use. See item description for specific notes.
• ART: Fixings should not be removed or altered. Glass and pictures must no be removed for the frame or avoid a reframing charge. Large art should be handled by two people.
• GLASS: Please handle with care and do not palce any heavy objects on or against the glass.
• LACQUER: Please take extra care to protect edges as they are prone to chip.
• LAMPSHADES: Must be returned in boxes as received and not stacked inside one another. Our lamp bases and shades are priced and hired separately.
• LIGHT BULBS: Not included unless purchased separately via Prop Bank Store.
• PENDANT LIGHTS: Sent with plugs. PAT tested.
DO NOT ATTACH LABELS DIRECTLY TO SURFACE CHARGE MAY BE INCURED.
• VELVET + LEATHER: No heavy or sharp items should rest on or against the surface.
• WOOD + PAINTED SURFACES: Use protection when placing anything, particularly hot or liquid on items.
Furniture must be returned as per received condition, unassembled in bags or boxes provided.
Any parts missing may result in full replacement of item. Any assembly instructions will be included but also available online.• MOVING ITEMS: Lift no dragging. Carried by base only.
• UPHOLSTERY: Any damage or dirt which is beyond domestic use (exclude make-up) with incur professional cleaning and/or repair. Please do not attempt to clean any fabric.